Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thank You


As we begin to fill out our thank you cards, I realize I didn't buy enough. There is no way for me to personally thank everyone because there were so many people who donated money, food, their voices, and prayers for the event last weekend. There were people in the crowd I never got to see, or hug, and filling out these cards seems like such a small thing to do. Our community has pitched in and raise over $5,000.00 towards Brook's new ears. She said the other day, as I tried everything to just turn one of them on, "I want ears that match. I want some that are all the same color and not pieces put together!" We have submitted her paper work to SunMed Medical and now we wait. They say the whole process will take 8 to 10 weeks but we are very excited, and nervous, and trying to be patient.

No comments: