- so Gage has had some itching over the last few days, we'll just have to watch and see if it becomes more, landing us at the ENT's office...
- found another person going thru the same exact thing almost-her child has had issues like Gman and developed an infection and was re-implanted and again, experiencing issues, all similar to Gman
- I nearly broke my finger, I was playing football so no wonder! lol
- Brook may be getting strep again, she's only had it like 4 times since ?? Halloween?? It usually happens over weekend so we take an ER trip-this time, if it is strep, I'm taking her to the ENT to see if she needs her tonsils removed...do they remove those for continuous strep...she has it a lot and now it takes a shot and oral meds to get over it....maybe it will be nothing though!
- working my bottom off-between home-subbing at the elementary/high schools-accounting office-and my new dedication to spin class (and other random classes at the gym) I have little time left for writing or blogging!!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I have resorted to doing bullet updates because I am only allowed so much time on the computer. There are really important things like Justin Bieber's new hair cut that MUST be googled over and over and over...
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Just some quick updates for the week-
- Brook is madly in love with Justin Bieber-she's singing his songs, watching him like a little stalker on the Grammy's and YouTube...
- No symptoms w/Gage and his 'infection' signs...no itching, no swelling, no pain since that first week we were on meds...so they are helping!
- I am still subbing on occasion and working at the accountant's office some as well so I've been busy-hence the lack of blogging-my spare time is spent at The Gym!
- We are suspecting Gage's ADHD meds are not doing their job as they once were. We will make that decision after he finishes all the other meds he is on, just in case they are interacting and making his ADHD pill less effective...?
- Gage's FM system is down at school (another reason to hold off on making the ADHD call right now)
Sunday, February 6, 2011
This is how a deaf child "listens" to Justin Beiber when she's already taken her processors off for the night...
Don't forget, my other blog "One Brick Shy" which can be found by clicking the photo in the right column or by click HERE. I post my insanity over there if you are interested, lol.
Nothing new on Gage Man, Horray! No symptoms at all this week!